Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sweet Nothing

Hey Guys!

So this day is so frustrating. I lost my phone while shopping. so, whoever stole it... I hope you're happy! Anyway, I went out with my Mom and my bestfriend, Janelle. First We went to my dentist and off to SM City Iloilo. 

I decided to wear my colored jacket. I really like how it looks. It gives my outfit a pop of color since it has so many colors on it. I also like how it feels. It's so soft. Whenever you wear it, you won't feel the hotness of the weather or the sun itself. It is so comfy. I feel like I'm wearing a soft, light blanket on me. 

The colors on it are so festive. I also tried to look as edgy as possible... that's why I wore those spikes around my neck to show the edginess of the outfit. 





 

//Jacket-Mags// //Top-Divisoria// //Pants-H&M// //Flats-Montego Bay Club// //Watch-Swatch// //Necklace-VINCCI Singapore// //Sun Glasses-Manila Airport// 


This place is near SM Iloilo, called Plazuela De Iloilo. The place is full of little stands, Bazaar, rather. It's a nice place to hang out with friends and family.









No comments: