Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The Blues

Hey Guys!

I'm so happy today since the sun is already shining not like the past few days. It's been awhile since I've seen a good weather like this in Metro Manila. When I left for Singapore, It's already raining and when I went back it's all the same, still raining haha. 

Anyway, I just want to say if you have any Donations for the victims, Please do. They need clothes, ready to eat foods for them to survive. Please go to the nearest donation center near your place and help those who are in need. =D

Moving on to the main point of my blog, My mom and I went to Johor Premium Outlets, Malaysia and did a lot of shopping again. hehe. That's our last shopping day. "daw" hahahaha! but we failed on that note.

So here are some pictures of My outfit and I hope you guys like it!



This is where my mom and I ate lunch and I have to say it was a mouth watering experience hahaha! The food was great! I hope I can go back there and eat again. Most of the servers were Filipinos! I saw a lot of Filipinos in Malaysia and Singapore. Way to go OFWs! I salute you guys! 


This is a Potato if you guys might wonder.



My Favorite Fish! Salmon! 


 This is when we went back to Singapore already. This is a school named SOTA (School Of The Arts)



//Top-Ukay-ukay// //Gold Belt-My Mother's Closet =P// //Shorts-SM Department Store// //Flats-Tomato// //Necklace-FOREVER21// //Bracelet-Bazaar//

Stay tune for my last two days in Singapore. Marina Bay Sands! 

No comments: