Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Hues of Gold and Black




Hey Guys! 

I hope everyone is doing fine and I hope everyone is safe from the floods around Metro Manila. =(
This is really a sad week for the Filipinos. I hope everyone will work hand and hand to help their fellow citizens. I'm actually planing to join or should I say volunteer on helping the victims. care to join? it'll be fun to help other people! SWEAR!

Alright, I'll try to entertain you guys with my Blog Post. As you've known (or maybe not), I went to Singapore with my Mother (My Mother is my Photographer! Thanks Mommy!) and I had a blast! Hoping to go back there again soon!

So first day, I arrived around 10am pass. I forgot what's the exact time though, SORRY!
First day I went shopping at H&M in Orchard road, Singapore.  I bought a lot! haha. Paminsan lang naman to eh, and plus, there's no H&M here in Manila. =)

After that I ate a lot of good food. that's the one reason I don't want to leave Singapore is because of their good food! hahahaha! 

So here's my outfit that day!

Keep on tuning in for more outfits of the day in Singapore! 




//Top Vest-SM Department Store// //Top-SM Department Store// //Lace Shorts-SM Department Store// //Gold Belt-My Mother's Closet =P// //Flats-Tomato// //Maroon Watch-Swatch// 


 God Bless Everyone! Stand firm in the faith! Keep safe! May God be with us through thick and thin! Don't forget to Pray! ALWAYS!




No comments: