Thursday, July 19, 2012

UPDATE: SUPER SALE BAZAAR

Hey guys!

Let's go back, last Sunday, during the Super Sale Bazaar. I went there with my sisterly friends, named Eden and Meg. I went shopping with them although I only bought a few. =D Success! hahaha!
Anyway here are some photos with the people I saw in the Bazaar!

My Sisterly Friends namely, Eden and Meg! Thank you Gerard Perez for the lovely photo!

With the Amazing Gerard Perez! I wanna thank this guy for letting me in for free!
Thank you so much again and again!

He is also a blogger, Go check him out! Gerard Perez's Blog


With my good friend, Mirabai Sebastian! 
 It was nice bumping in to her that day! She is also a Blogger. Go check her out guys! 

We shall meet again, Super Sale Bazaar! See you Next time!

Hope you guys enjoyed!

Have a nice day!

No comments: