Friday, July 13, 2012

Saturday Callings


Hey Guys!

So, I have Saturday Classes and it sucks pretty bad! I can't feel the "T.G.I.F." Anyway, I am going to MOA in a few hours after my P.E class. I'll be watching Spidy! Yaaay! I know I'm super late and yeah I'm a loser for not putting that first on my list. My schedule for the past few days are so hectic. 

So here's my outfit of the day! 









//Top-Tomato// //Bag-Natasha// //Necklace-Gorgeous// Pants-Local Shop in Bacolod// //Shoes-Celine// //Watch-Swatch// //Native Bracelets-Tomato//

Don't forget to drop by at WORLD TRADE CENTER FOR THE SUPER SALE BAZAAR! Be at your best look! Over 90%OFF!
See you guys there? =)


2 comments:

Verna Abril said...

I like you bag :D
also your shoes

-thirdbite.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hey there, Verna!

aww Thank you so much for liking! =D Take care!