Saturday, July 7, 2012

NEWS UPDATE: END OF SEASON SALE!

Hey guys!

My midterm exams just ended yesterday! Whooooo let's celebrate freedom! Freedom from all the stressful school work but it does not and there. Now, I'm having my finals and I must do my very best!

Anyway, moving on to the main point of this Blog Post!

SM MOA (Mall Of Asia) is having a END OF SEASON SALE! UP TO 70% OFF on selected items on participating stores. It started July 6 and it will end on July 15. So might as well go there and shop til you drop! Literally... hahaha kidding!

I'm going there tomorrow with my good friend, Hanna. We call each other "Shopping-Buddy" We usually go shopping together. That reminds me, I need to wear flats whenever I am shopping with her. hahaha. Seriously I get tired whenever I'm shopping with that girl!

Here are some photos that I would like to share!





SEE YOU THERE!

( P.S. I don't own these pictures! ) =)

No comments: