Monday, July 9, 2012

Mall Of Asia Experience: END OF SEASON SALE

Hey Guys!

Have you guys been to SM Mall of Asia already? The END OF SEASON SALE HAS ALREADY STARTED! What are you waiting for? you better visit MOA as soon as possible before everything is gone! hahaha! Seriously! It will end this July 15. so, hurry! 

So I went shopping today and I had a lot of fun! It was epic. I bought a lot this time. I went to Uniqlo, Tomato and SM Department Store. I even went to Zara, Topshop and Mango but there were to many people and everything is all over the place and I decided to try the other stores. 

I ended up buying a lot because everything was so cheap!

First stop was Tomato, I love that shop since everything is cheaper plus the sale... WHAT CAN GO WRONG RIGHT? 

Anyway, I'm going to show some pictures for you guys to see what I bought. =)


TOMATO: 










UNIQLO



SM DEPARTMENT STORE




No comments: