Sunday, July 15, 2012

Easy Peasy Sunday

Hey Guys!

Yesterday (Sunday), I went to Super Sale Bazaar together with my awesome sisterly friends! hahahaha! They bought a lot while I only bought 3 rings and a gold bangle. I was kind of broke that day. 
Anyway, I'll be blogging the awesome Super Sale Bazaar I went to on Wednesday for you guys to see what it looks like in there. Thanks to my super awesome friend who got me in for free!  hahaha. I bumped into some awesome people while I was in the Bazaar. So tune in for that! 

After the Bazaar I need to go to Marikina for my friend's 18th birthday party and I had a blast that night. I went home around 12 Midnight good thing I went home safe. =) 

Oh well, This is my outfit of the day!









//Hat-SM Accessories// //Top-Local store in Iloilo// //Necklace-Landmark// //Skirt-Tomato// //Bracelet-Forever21// //Sandals -Tomato// //Bag-Charles and Keith// 

No comments: