Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Pure Imagination

Hey Guys!

How was your day? Mine would be a boring day. actually I'm currently on a break for 6 hours and I decided to blog this as soon as possible because I have a lot of Home Works to finish tonight. All we did was this photo shoot and while we're on the move, I saw one of my good friend, Jasper and he might join us on Thursday for another Day to day photo shoot. so watch out for that! 

Oh yeah I would like to give credits to my Photographer Bea Rosco. Best Photographer ever! I only edited the photos to make it better. haha! 

So here are the photos of our outfit of the day. June 5, 2012








// Red Dress-FOREVER21 // // Gold and Black Necklace-FOREVER21 // // Black Hat-SM Department store// // Shoes-The Ramp // // Bag-HUMAN // Nail Polish-Myself // 







// Shoes-The Ramp // //Necklace-Divisoria //  Skirt-The Ramp // //Top-A gift // 
// Leopard Scarf-A gift // 











No comments: