Monday, June 11, 2012

Happy Festival

Hey Guys!
How was your weekend? Good thing we don't have classes today since it's Independence Day. so, Happy Independence Day, Philippines! 

Yesterday I went shopping again but this time with my good friend, Bea. We went to Harizon Plaza to eat our late lunch and then we went to the grocery store. After going to the Grocery store we found out there was a sale at SM Department Store so we went in and I bought these new stuff which I'm really happy about since it's cheap. I bought these Aztec design bottoms. I saw these kinds of bottoms at Topshop and ZARA so I saw them at SM earlier and decided to purchased them since it's more cheaper like hell because SM is on sale. 

So here are the photos that I took personally.
Enjoy and Happy Independence Day again! =) 

SM Department (NY SQUARE) 250 PESOS


SM Department (Shopaholic!) 399.75 PESOS



These are the Bottoms I bought! =) 
SM Department (Betty) 300 PESOS
SM Department (Red Head) 499.75 PESOS

P.S THIS WAS NOT ON SALE.

These are the Tops I bought! =)


No comments: