Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Golden Landslide

Hey Guys!

Today, I went to Bonifacio Global City to take some photos for my POLIGOV (Political Government) Project. I went with a good friend of mine, Gella. Gella and I was just walking around Global City and took some good photos. She took my photos and I like how she took them.

After walking around, we decided to eat our lunch at Shakey's, Market Market. After eating our lunch we decided to go round Market Market and as I expected I bought some stuff. OMG I need to stop buying or else I don't have money to buy food. BAD BELLA!

Market Market is a cheap place to shop especially the Fashion Bazaar section. =D Happy girl over here!

So anywhooooo, Here are the Photos of what I was wearing.

Have an awesome day!














//Top-(I forgot where my mom bought this, it does not have any tag at the back. Sorry, I'm such a loser! hehehe. I'll update it if I remember.)// //Black Leggings-SM Department Store// //Shoes-Possibility// //Bag-Landmark// //Gold Bangles-Shop and Mix (Iloilo City)// //Watch-Agift from my Aunt// Necklace-Landmark// 




No comments: