Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Black, Pink and Natural

Hey Folks!

Basing on what I said earlier, I went to MOA with my friend Hanna and I decided to show the stuff that I bought basically my Mother wants to see it so here it is!

I went to SM Department store because things are much cheaper there. You'll find a lot of great and affordable things.... That's why I love SM so much! hahahaha!

So first I bought two make-ups from Elf. What I love about Elf is that the products are good and VERY AFFORDABLE. So two thumbs up for Elf!





// Blush and Bronzer Palette-249.75 Pesos//






//Lip Stain-249.75 Pesos//





//Leather Coin Purse-149.75 Pesos//





//Aztec Top-399.75 Pesos//



//Black Leggings-399.74 Pesos//


Here are the things that I purchased from SM Department Store. =)



No comments: