Sunday, January 15, 2012

Up, Up and Away to the City.


Hey Guys!
 Took a lot of cool photos at My friend's Condo. Great, Great view of Metro Manila and I want to share it with you guys.

























After taking some cool photos My friends namely Charles and Caryl and I went to Rob. Mall and did some shopping. It was super fun. I bought a cool Victorian Skin for my laptop and some protector for my Phone and itouch. We ate our lunch at the food court. YUMMY! After the mall andventure we went home at caryl's place just to drop the stuff that we bought and we went to Bay View (Roxas Bulvd.) to see the sunset.

The best part of that day is When we walked from Roxas Bulvd. to CCPT just to eat our Lala with Suka. HAHA! It was so tiring walking that far. although it was fun!

We ate our dinner at caryl's place. before eating our dinner we went to the SPA to have some relaxation and it was AWESOME. I'm surely that we're going back next week for another session. It was so relaxing after the SPA because We got stressed out from all the errands from school and other life errands. Now, we're Stress free! But not for long. I need to study for 2 tests on tuesday. KILL ME NOW!

After that day, I slept over at Caryl's place and Charles ended up sleeping there as well. haha! FUN!

Anyway, Here are some crazy photos with them.











No comments: