Thursday, December 29, 2011

Dramadona

Hey guys!
Well My friends and I did a little photo shoot while waiting for another friend. It was really fun doing it with them. I also like how the photos turned out to. The outfits are all put up together by me and my closet hahaha. Yep these are my clothes. We planed this photo shoot really randomly. 

While My friends and I are watching New Year's Eve which by the way is a great movie!,I randomy ask them if they want to do the photo shoot and Game naman sila to do it so yeah here are the photos. =)))

Introducing Loyd.

Introducing Janelle


Loyd, Janelle and I


That would be me.












This was just all for fun and I hope you guys liked it. HAHA! I'll miss them so much since it's almost Jan.3 and then that means Going back to school. I love them so much til death do us part! 

Want to say thanks to Valerry  for taking pictures in some of the Photos. 

No comments: