Friday, July 29, 2011

Shop Till We Drop!

Hey Fashionistas! Bai and I went out to go shopping. We went to Makati because we want to go to the nearest FOREVER 21 Shop. We also went to Landmark and we bought a lot of stuff!


So Bai and I are planning to put up a fashion/accessories Business (handmade), so that would be a good idea since I've been doing it all my life but I never thought of selling them to people because I usually just make them for myself. HAHA! I'm planning to put up a Facebook account about the stuff that we will sell and I hope it will turn out just the way we've planned.



Vintage Traveler's Bag ( 549.75 pesos ONLY @ Landmark)


Bai's and mine.

FOREVER 21 JEANS



People Are People Black doll shoes for 400 something haha I forgot but People are People are having a Midyear sale so Grab one now! FAST!


To check out Bai's Blog click HERE

No comments: